Spacious and bright house with splendid views of Mont Ventoux, with spa room, swimming lane and jacuzzi. Close to a village with all amenities.
Let yourself be seduced by the natural scene that stretches out at your feet.
A spacious, bright house with exceptional views of the surrounding mountains and Mont Ventoux, less than 10 minutes from the Provençal village of Buis-les-Baronnies, with all amenities, including numerous shops, supermarket, weekly market, schools, cinema and hospital.
A 230 m² south-facing house with lots of light and spacious rooms, which benefits from low energy costs. Exterior wood joinery and double-glazed aluminum windows.
The house was built in 2002 by the current owners, with several extras for well-being, on a plot of 3507 m².
- entrance hall with toilet and cupboards with sliding doors (17 m²)
- kitchen with dining area (19 m²)
- living and dining room with fireplace (58 m²)
- study (12 m²)
- garage (50 m²)
First floor :
- hallway (22 m²)
- 3 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (14 m², 18 m², 16 m²)
- 1 bedroom with balcony (16 m²)
- bathroom with Finnish sauna, hammam/jet shower and bath (17.5 m²)
- separate toilet (2 m²)
- large terrace with splendid views
- swimming corridor (15x2.3m)
- jacuzzi - 5 places
- irrigation basin (20,000 litres)
- 40 olive trees, several fruit trees, vines and a vegetable garden
This house offers several possibilities in addition to being a simple dwelling. The en suite bedrooms make it ideal for bed and breakfast. The current owner has had a wellness center here for several years.
Nature is literally at your feet!
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
- Property Type
- Category detail
- Country Seat
- Total living m2
- 230 m²
- Plot size m2
- 3,507 m²
- Grounds HA or legal
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- All bathrooms
- Marble countertop
- Garage car spaces
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Broadband internet