Historic villa for sale in le Marche with a small church, 5000 sqm mature garden with double gated entrance and a swimming pool with sweeping views of the countryside for sale in the Marche. EXTRA LAND AVAILABLE
The property dating back to 1800 is composed of:
- a 320 sqm 4 bedroom villa in good condition
- a 470 sqm farmhouse needing restoration
- private chapel and adjoing apartment
- 2 garages
- 5000 sqm mature garden with pool.
Covering on 3 floors the villa includes:
- Ground floor - kitchen with the original features, dining room, large living room with fireplace, frescoed library, bathroom and veranda.
- First floor - 3 double bedrooms, one with frescoes, and two bathrooms;
- Second floor - bedroom with bathroom.
Externally the villa has maintained its original form and character intact while the farmhouse requires restoration, except for the roof that was recently redone
The church with adjoining apartment for the caretaker require some work.
A wonderful garden that surrounds the house contains numerous tall trees and a large panoramic swimming pool.
This historic villa for sale Le Marche is ideal and is easily accessible:
- the nearest center is 5 km with all necessary services;
- 24 km from Ancona and
- 15 km from the Ancona Falconara airport
The villa is perfect for residential use, B&B, events and weddings.
- Property type
- Year of construction
- Special class
- Country Seat
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Central heating
- Total living area
- 660 m²
- Plot size
- 5,000 m²
- All directions
- Stories / levels
- Total number of rooms
- All bathrooms
- Terrace size
- 30 m²
- Double glazing
- Open fireplace
- TV available in rooms
- Swimming pool
Services in the area
- Coast 20 km
- School 5 km
- Supermarket 5 km
- Hospital 25 km
- Airport 15 km
- Train Station 20 km