TIPS to best advertise your property online.
- Title: make sure your title is totally relevant; Limit to about 60-68 characters (70 is max) as search engines like that. Type of property at beginning of title, if 'for sale' put 'for sale' or just 'sale' in title, finally add the nearest relevant location without privacy violation. Use not more than one fancy word like 'large' 'exclusive' as these words typically are not used in search strings. Example: 'water mill sale dordogne'
- ALWAYS provide English title and description
- ALWAYS choose a property type from our dropdown menu in Property Details
- ALWAYS add relevant Room, Distance and Feature details
- Create a description and highlight no more than three key criteria about your property. Repeat the keywords for those key criteria several times including synonyms
- Description with paragraph spacing always including English as default plus other languages. Limit property details repetition if already input in property details and other criteria as they are already visible to visitors. A good story about the property with varied text using synonyms for the 'type of property' is perfect.(3000 characters max)
- Make sure relevant key words are in the first paragraph of the description
- High quality photos in landscape deliver more enjoyable visits and quicker sales
- Translations in French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish can be important to reach a much wider audience. English is default and must be used. First prepare the full description in your default language. If totally happy copy the title and description to Google translate and add English Dutch, French, German, Italian and/or Spanish. Even if the translation is not perfect, visitors will understand and more language descriptions increases your chances of a successful sale 2 or 3 fold. Every extra language is essentially a free ad page in that language. Note that all standard property information is always shown in the 6 primary languages of the Moulin websites
- Payment private advertiser: Our pricing is very competitive and includes VAT. If you are advertising on behalf of a business you can leave company details in the Update details section of your login Profile. For advertisers using our payment provider Multisafepay, the Multisafepay confirmation of payment is your invoice. Payment with VISA/Mastercard, PayPal and most internationally used bankcards are options
- Payment Estate agents: For Estate agents that prefer separate invoicing and who prefer to use a credit card or PayPal, please ask Moulin to send a fully automated payment link for that purpose. If your business is registered in Europe please also add your VAT number in the Update details section.