Typical rural complex to be restored with sweeping views of the Marche Countryside, Appingnano
De Marken / Marche€ 400.000 ID: 159352
A imposing, typical rural complex in need of restoration and with sweeping views of the Marche Countryside.
The property is set on the ridge of a hill just off a provincial road in the hills behind Macerata.
There is a restaurant and hotel within easy walking distance and other restaurants, bars and shops a few minutes away by car.
- Airport 40 km
- Seaside 35 km
The impressive South facing property is made up of 3 buildings of various sizes of architectural note, a silo and a barn that together come to over 1000 sqm.
- Main Building – turn of the century house covering about 620 sqm on 2 floors that was once a convent, then a school and then a home for 2 families
- Secondary Building – 165 sqm on 2 floors, ground floor stables and first floor storage
- Tower – 50 sqm that used to be used for drying tobacco
- Cylindrical silo – used for storing grain
- Barn – 210 sqm on 1 floor with metal roof
All the buildings require a full restoration and the 1 Ha of land would make a sizeable garden with room for a swimming pool and a tennis court.
Water and electricity are close by. Gas would be privately supplied
The easy access and the available space make this perfect for a large family home with excellent rental potential or tourist accomodation
- Renoveren noodzakelijk
- Categorie detail
- Woonoppervlakte m2
- 1.000 m²
- 10.000 m²
- Grond HA of Juridisch
- 0-1 HA
- Grounds Type
- Tuin / Weide / Bos
- Totaal aantal kamers
- Parkeerplaatsen (totaal)
Voorzieningen in de omgeving
- Supermarkt 3 km
- Winkelcentrum 3 km
- Uit eten 3 km
- Basisschool 3 km
- Hospitaal 15 km
- Tandarts 3 km
- Vliegveld 40 km
- Golfbaan 6 km
- Treinstation 15 km
- Rivier 5 km
- Meer 30 km
- Kust 30 km
- Skigebied 60 km