35 mn from marmande and Bergerac 1h30 from Bordeaux Great farm with 14.8 he of vines in AOC Duras and 5.5 ha of plum (pruneau d'Agen)
Very well maintained
- Vineyard area : 14.78 hectares whose 2.15 ha of vine in lease. AOC Duras
- Plum area : 5.46 hectares. Pruneaux d’Agen
- Wood and meadow area : 8 hectares
- Vineyard in very good condition, well maintained, dispatched in 3 blocks
- Density of 3 300 pieds/ha
- Varieties (50% red et 50% white) : Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle
- Age of vineyard : 20 to 50 years old
- Pruneaux : Drying station (2 ovens) and storage shed (capacity of 25 to 30 tonnes of Preuneau), surface of 368 m²
- Wine : Winery and storage shed, surface of 360 m². Tanks, facilities, capacity of 2 000 hL
- Shed for machinery, all equipements are perfectly maintained.
- Main house in stone, 150 m², 3 bedrooms, large living room, central heating, insulation, roof redone in 2015. Open on a garden with a wonderfull view on lake and forest.
- Small appartment, around 40m².
- Sewage system in accordance with the regulation.
- Pruneaux : Sold to 2 dealers
- Wine : 80% sold to direct client (wine exhbitions, fairs…) in BIB and bottles.
- Everage production of 750 hL of wine in AOC Duras
- The owner and his son agree to help the future farmer
- Balanced business and profitable
- Special class
- Extra info
- Grounds 20 HA (+)
- 265,896 m²
- 190 m²
- All bathrooms