This modern, light, 4 bedroom 1 bathroom and 3 shower room chalet - constructed in 2012 - offers a combination of traditional style and contemporary fixtures and furnishings. With double height living and dining room, and with great views over the valley, the chalet is just 2 km from the attractive mountain town of Abondance.
The chalet is ideally located for access to the ski stations of the Portes du Soleil, Lac Leman and Geneva Airport. The chalet is available independently or together with the adjoining chalet.
The chalet is constructed on 3 floors:
- Entrance door accessed from the side of the chalet to an entrance room leading to:
- Large double garage with door for internal access
- Double bedroom
- Laundry, ski and boot room
- Storage room
- Stairs leading to:
- Main entrance door accessed externally via wooden staircase from ground level
- Large hallway with stairs leading to ground and second floors and:
- Large double height open plan lounge / dining room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Bedroom suite including bunk room, sitting room, double bedroom, shower room and WC
- Access to a continuous surrounding external balcony around south aspects of the property
- Stairs from first floor to a hallway leading to:
- Double Bedroom with steps to mezzanine level
- Separate shower room and WC
- Steps to mezzanine level - suitable for double bedroom / seating area
- TV / games room
- Double bedroom and balcony access
Abondance is an attractive mountain village located in the beautiful Abondance Valley, 30 km south of Lake Leman (Lake Geneva), Thonon-les-bains and Evian-Les-Bains. It boasts its own dedicated ski station, an historic abbey, traditional Savoyarde restaurants and shops. The traditional mountain villages of Chatel and Lachapelle d'Abondance are located 5 and 10 minuted drive away respectively, both of which offer access to the vast Portes du Soleil ski area, 650 km of linked skiing across the French and Swiss border. In the summer, the area offers world leading mountain biking as well as a host of other outdoor activities, including walking, cycling, rafting, climbing, sailing and golf.
Geneva airport is approximately 65 km away, offering easy access to major UK and European cities - and making Abondance an ideal location for holidays - both short weekend and longer breaks.
- Special class
- 875 m²
- 164 m²
- All bathrooms
- Broadband internet