3 bedroom ski apartment for sale in St Gervais, right in the centre, stunning views from the sunny balcony, under an hour from Geneva.
This 81 m2 fully renovated property with 3 double bedrooms is located on the 3rd and top floor of a classic building of just 5 properties right in the centre of the historical market town of St Gervais.
Easy to access from Geneva with one of the 7 a day buses that drops off just 200m away , the property also comes with the option of a nearby garage.
Annual building costs approx 1970€
Taxe Fonciere 725€
Taxe d'Habitation 698€
number of properties in the building 5
Accessed from the secure entrance door with a intercom and code system , the building has a large sweeping staircase which.
With just 1 property per floor, the apartment for sale is situated on the 3rd and top floor and set out as follows:
- large entrance hall with plenty of storage
- south facing living room with lounge and dining areas
- full width balcony looking to the Dome de Miage glaciers and to the ski area.
- possibility to add a wood burning stove of the existing chimney
- large open plan, fully equipped kitchen with full size oven, electric hob, fridge, freezer, wine cellar, dishwasher and plenty of worktop space.
- 3 double bedrooms with dormer windows with great views across to the Aravis mountains in the west and the Warens and Fiz, 2 of the rooms have built in wardrobes
- shower room with shower , vanity unit and space and connections for a washing machine.
- separate WC
The apartment is sold with a storage area on the ground floor and a nearby garage can be rented if required, although there is free parking nearby too.
Ideally located between Chamonix and Megeve, Saint Gervais is a small French market and spa town at the heart of the 3 rd largest ski area in France, the Domaine Evasion Mont Blanc with 445km of pistes and 5 snow parks and includes the resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines and Combloux as well as Saint Gervais itself. In addition the Tramway de Mont Blanc, takes you up to the Col de Voza from where you can ski the Saint Gervais/Les Houches area and on to the Chamonix valley.
In the summer months the town comes into its own with lovely cafes and terraces around the market place , and presents a wealth of activities from walking, mountaineering and cycling to relaxing at the new pool and swimming in the local lakes.
There are golf courses in easy driving range in both Megeve and Chamonix, which is only 30 mins away (26km) and St Gervais is also ideally located for day trips, as Annecy, 87 km, Switzerland 43km and Italy 40km are all within an hour's drive. Geneva airport is just 85km away and an easy 50 minute motorway drive .
Transfer buses also run to St Gervais year round. With it's first Michelin starred restaurant and two 4 star hotels under construction St Gervais really is the up and coming place to invest in the Alps!
- Special class
- 75 m²
- All bathrooms
- Broadband internet