In the historic centre of beautiful village with all amenities (cafés, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy) in walking distance and many events during the year including an annual fig festival is located this unique stone property in 3 levels.
This house is situated between Alès (10 km), Uzès with its famous Saturday market (27 km) and Roman city Nîmes (37 km) with connections to airports & TGV also in Avignon (65 km) and Montpellier (68 km).
This village house from 17th century was completely renovated in high quality offering modern house in old style with very spacious rooms with exposed beams and stones consist of main house with 3 bedrooms, 2 large living rooms of almost 80 m² each, one of which overlooks an intimate garden of 100 m² not overlooked with spa and summer kitchen and 2other independent studios with private access. Opportunity to add a 70 m² apartment completely independent with private access to finish restoring.
The property offers, on the ground floor:
- spacious garage
The 1st floor:
- beautiful living room with fire place and bar of around 80 m² opening to dining area and a superb fully equipped kitchen
- master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom with walk-in shower and wc
- wine cellar
The 2nd floor:
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- bathroom with bath and toilet
- large living rooms overlooking the private sunny garden with covered patio accessible also for
- 2other independent studios with own bathroom and toilet with private access.
This unique property can accommodate a very large family or give you a great rental return.
- Type Onroerend Goed
- Categorie detail
- B&B / Gites / Camping
- Woonoppervlakte m2
- 426 m²
- 412 m²
- Grond HA of Juridisch
- Camping / Glamping
- Dubbele beglazing
- Breedband Internet