In the historic centre of a beautiful village with all amenities (cafés, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy) in walking distance and many events during the year including an annual fig festival is located this unique stone house on 3 levels.
It is situated between Alès (10 km), Uzès with its famous Saturday market (27 km) and Roman city Nîmes (37 km) with connections to airports & TGV also in Avignon (65 km) and Montpellier (68 km).
This village property from the 17th century has been completely renovated to a high standard so now offers a modern home in old style with very spacious rooms with exposed beams and stones. The main house has 3 bedrooms, 2 large living rooms of almost 80 m² each, one of which overlooks an intimate garden of 100 m² not overlooked by anyone else with spa and summer kitchen. 2 independent studios with private access. Opportunity to add a 70 m² apartment completely independent with private access to finish restoring.
The property offers, on the ground floor:
- spacious garage
- independent apartment 70 m² with 1 bed room, kitchen and bathroom with private access to finish restoring.
The 1st floor:
- beautiful living room with fire place and bar of around 80 m² opening to dining area and a superb fully equipped kitchen
- master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom with walkin shower and wc
- wine cellar
The 2nd floor:
- 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- bathroom with bath and toilet
- large living rooms overlooking the private sunny garden with covered patio accessible also for
- 2 other independent studios with own bathroom and toilet with private access.
This unique property can accommodate a very large family or give you a great rental return.
- Type Onroerend Goed
- Categorie detail
- B&B / Gites / Camping
- Woonoppervlakte m2
- 500 m²
- 412 m²
- Grond HA of Juridisch
- 0-1 HA
- Dubbele beglazing
- Breedband Internet