This house is in good condition and is in beautiful stone. They have begun the work of removing the grey rendering on the back.
It has 7 bedrooms and would lend itself to B&B, as there could be separate access to the first floor.
The independent old pigeonnier (tower for the pigeons) has been converted into a 2-bed gite and already sees a good return from seasonal rentals.
The house has oil-fired central heating and is double glazed throughout, it is also on mains drainage.
- Garage (approx. 36m2)
- Office for possible commercial use (approx. 11.5m2)
- Wine cellar (approx. 13.2m2)
- Workshop (approx. 20.2m2)
- Entry (approx. 8m2) with cloak cupboard
- Kitchen (approx. 22m2) with stone fireplace
- Dining room (approx. 22.6m2) with doors onto terrace
- Living room (approx. 34m2) with fireplace and doors onto terrace
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 21.6m2) with double aspect and doors onto terrace
- WC under the stairs (approx. 2.4m2) with access from the bedroom and the hallway.
- Bathroom (approx. 10.4m2)
- Corridor (approx. 7.8m2) with door to small private terrace also accessible by Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 25m2) with fireplace and fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 23m2)
- Bedroom 5 (approx. 18.5m2) with fireplace and fitted wardrobes
- Shower room & WC (approx. 4.5m2) with access from Bedroom 5 & 6
- Bedroom 6 (approx. 8m2) with access to private terrace
- Bedroom 7/Office (approx. 15m2)
- WC on stairs to attic
Attic (approx. 14 x 5m = 70m2)
- Kitchen (approx. 11.5m2)
- Living/Dining room (approx. 15m2)
- Shower room (approx. 4.3m2)
- WC (approx. 1m2)
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 10m2) ladder stairs to 2nd floor
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 11m2) with external access as well
- 7000m2 of garden and woods on the hillside behind
- Swimming pool (10 x 5m)
- Type Onroerend Goed
- B&B / Gites
- Grond < 1 HA
- 7.699 m²
- 275 m²
- Dubbele beglazing
- Breedband Internet