This property has been very tastefully restored and provides spacious reception areas and opportunities for BandB.
The garden is a labour of love and the swimming pool is private with stunning views.
The house has oil-fired central heating and is on mains drainage. There is also a private parking space.
- Living room (approx. 90m2) open plan but divided cleverly into 4 ‘zones’. Doors onto the balcony and 3 fireplaces.
Lower ground floor:
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 15.5m2) with en suite bath/shower room & WC (approx. 8.5m2)
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 12.5m2) currently used as a dressing room/office
- Boiler room/basement/storage (approx. 41.5m2)
- Kitchen/Dining room and salon
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 8.5m2)
- Shower room & WC (approx. 8.5m2)
Above ground floor (roof space):
- Bedroom 4 (approx. 11m2) with en suite shower room & WC (approx. 7m2)
- Bedroom 5 (approx. 10.5m2) with en suite shower room & WC (approx. 6.5m2)
- Living/dining/kitchen (approx. 22.5m2)
- Swimming pool
- Type Onroerend Goed
- 2.234 m²
- 235 m²