Finca La milleza:
· A Potential commercial business opportunity as a Bed & Breakfast or Yoga/Mindfulness/Yurts Retreat.
· This is a unique opportunity to have the build completed to your specification, of a large house (283m2).
· Currently the main structure of over half the house has been completed.
· The property is set in the midst of a beautiful mature olive/almond finca (3.25 hectares).
· In this very beautiful and peaceful location in the Lecrin Valley, it enjoys an uninterrupted, 270 degree vista up to the Sierra Nevada Mountains in the north and across the valley and down over the villages to Lake Beznar.
· Whilst the property was originally designed as a large, luxury 4 bedroom house with swimming pool, the architects, with minor changes to the external design, have reconfigured the internal layout to accommodate the following:
· Please refer to the scaled artists impressions and floor plans attached.
o Lower Level : 3 Double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms and terraces.This level would also have a separate shared Kitchen / Dining / Lounge for use by the guests.
o Upper Level - Area 1: Owners Accommodation : Double Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen / Dining / Lounge with a Large Terrace.
o Upper Level - Area 2: Large Lounge with Terrace for guest use. 2 Double Bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms and terrace.
o Tower Level: 2 Double Bedrooms, each with an ensuite bathroom.
o Large swimming pool
· If required, the suggested layout could be easily modified to suite your own specific requirements.
· 30 minutes from the Coast and Granada.
· International Airports at Granada (40 mins) and Malaga (90 mins).
The property is situated just a 10 minute drive via a sandy,gravel track/tarmac road to the charming village of Albunuelas with its bakery, shops and bars.
Work Completed to Date:
A few years ago, the owners worked closely with a highly reputable local firm of fully qualified bilingual architects to design a large 4 bed/bath house with swimming pool. Subsequently they secured a building license for a house of 283 sq m2 with a large swimming pool.
As mentioned above, using almost the same external design and the 283 sq m2 approved in the building license, the architects have re-designed the internal layout to provide an 8 bedroom/bathroom house.
Should the new owners want to run this newly designed house as a commercial business, then a change of license usage will be required. The architects can arrange this for the new owners. Please refer to their explanation below.
Phase 1 of the house (157 sq m) is now more than halfway through the building process with the major work for this first stage of the project being completed. Please refer to the construction photos in the gallery.
In addition, a well has been drilled and a license granted for the extraction and use of the water.
There is also a natural spring, ideal for irrigation.
Transformer slots have also been purchased on a nearby electricity supply.
Within close proximity to the house is an old farm storage building (cortijo) complete with threshing circle. This also has stunning views and could easily be converted into a studio or an annexe to the main house if required.
Guide Price Breakdown:
· 245,000 Euro - 3.25 hectare Olive/Almond Finca + the existing build of 157m2.
· 355,000 Euro - This is a guide price only for the completion of the build and the fitting out of the house as detailed in the plans attached. Please refer below for details of what this guide price includes.
The owners have had the above estimate of costs undertaken by the firm of local architects mentioned above. It should be noted that there is no obligation to continue the building work with this firm, but the current owners have always found them to be very professional and reliable in all aspects of the work undertaken to date.
The Guide Price Estimate Includes:
Full project management of all activities listed below:
· The provision of all materials and their installation.
· Completion of the build process to 283m2, internal walls, doors & windows. Rendering to the outside walls.
· Connection of electricity and installation of all necessary light and power point wiring.
· Pump for the well, a water purifier and a water deposit storage tank.
· Connection of water to the house and all plumbing.
· Septic tank.
· Central heating.
· Tiling of all floors.
· A good sized swimming pool 8 x 4 m with the necessary surrounding paving both to the pool and around the house.
Architects summary of the existing project and opportunities available to adapt this property to a Commercial Business.
The "Original" Project, for which Outline Planning Consent and Building Licence were obtained, contemplates the construction of a four-bedroom, private dwelling with swimming pool. Approximately half of the originally designed structure and building enclosure were constructed with a view to creating a reduced, three-bedroom dwelling, however the envisaged "Reduced" Project was not completed. As a private dwelling on the plot, the 283 m2 total constructed area would be the maximum permitted.
According to the current Planning Regulations in Albuñuelas (and undoubtedly the new regulations, currently in revision with projected approval in the next few years) the property could afford an ideal opportunity for the creation of a Rural Tourism activity, "Bed & Breakfast", "Business and/or Health Retreat", etc. For such a commercial activity it would be possible to project more construction on the plot than at present. This could include a modified version of the "Original" Project dwelling volume, adapted suitably for the new activity and, as part of the total commercial project, contemplate other constructed volumes, rehabilitation of the existing "Cortijo" and/or the erection and installation of yurts or similar.
To obtain Outline Planning Consent for the new concept, it would be necessary to describe and justify the new commercial activity, constructions and installations in a "Proyecto de Actuación" and submit this for approval to the Albuñuelas Council and the "Junta de Andalucía" (Regional Government). This process could take approximately 6 - 9 months and can be completed for the new owners by the current architects. Depending on the purchasers requirements, connection of the electricity, commissioning of the water supply and continuing with the building infrastructure could start earlier than this.
Often referred to by the locals as 'The Valley of Happiness', the Lecrin Valley is a hidden gem
situated midway between Granada and the Coast - Costa Tropical.
With its own micro climate it is a lovely green, orchard-covered area at the foot of the dramatic Sierra Nevada mountain range.
As an area of outstanding natural beauty, the Lecrin Valley has a verdant landscape with citrus groves and amazing spring colours. Oranges, lemons, figs, pomegranates and cactus line the road sides.
The Valley is situated on the edge of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Vineyards, olives, almonds, traditional white washed villages, ski-ing, hiking and the opportunity for many outdoor pursuits.
Historical and beautiful Moorish Granada is famous for its World Heritage site 'Alhambra'. With its winding streets and alleyways complimented by its many shops, bars and restaurants it is a wonderful city to visit.
Around 30-40 minutes depending on where you choose to visit are the many coastal towns of the beautiful Costa Tropical. Salobrena, Almunecar, La Herradura, Nerja and the city of Motril are all within easy reach.
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Vendita fuori del programma
- B&B - Agri T - Campeggio
- Anno di costruzione
- zona abitabile (m2)
- 283 m²
- Terreno m2
- 34.000 m²
- Terreno HA / Giuridico
- Camping / Glamping
- Tutti i sensi
- riscald. centrale
- Numero di camere
- Stanze da letto
- bagni aggiunti
- Doppia lucidatura
Servizi nella zona
- Supermarket 25 km
- Scuola elementare 15 km
- Aeroporto 130 km
- Campo daGolf 35 km
- Stazione ferroviaria 45 km
- Lago 5 km
- Costa 35 km
- Sci 55 km