This charming old mill is completely renovated inside with its new fireplace insert (2021) and double glazing throughout. Insulation of the whole property done in 2021 too.
You just have to put your suitcases down and enjoy this exotic atmosphere and let yourself be lulled by the soft sound of the Charente river which crosses the property under the small wooden bridges.
The exterior can be rearranged according to your taste with several possible themes: the barbecue side at the water's edge, the rest and sun side, the stroll or just breathe and enjoy the landscape.
A small parcel of land is subject to flooding, but without any major damage to the domain. This property in white zone is connectable by ADSL
This property is composed of:
- A beautiful main entrance: 16,80m² with 6m50 of height.
- A laundry room: 7,08m².
- A fully equipped kitchen with beautiful central island / dining room with exposed stones: 35,5m².
- A bedroom (master suite) with beam and stone wall: 14,38m².
- A shower room with toilet and towel dryer: 6,76m².
ON THE FLOOR
- At the top of the stairs, 1 Mezzanine office space: 16m2
- A toilet with vmc: 1,22
- A shower room with Italian shower and a towel dryer: 3,08m².
- A room on parquet floor: 12,5m ².
-A room also on parquet floor: 15m ².
A ground raised of 4751 m ² and punctuated with small bridges from where flows the Charente. The wheel of the mill is not there any more but there is a small dam of water catchment which take part of the flow of the river then a channel of bringing (the Bief).
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Country Seat
- zona abitabile (m2)
- 126 m²
- Terreno m2
- 4.751 m²
- Terreno HA / Giuridico
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Stanze da letto
- Totale bagni
- Doppia lucidatura