Charming 18th habitable water mill for sale with garage. Charente
Poitou-Charentes, Charente-Maritime (17)240.620 € ID: 161869
A unique and preserved place for all lovers of tranquillity and the river!
The millstream and the wheel of this pleasure mill give this place a rare charm and authenticity.
You will be lulled at every moment by the gentle sound of the river and seduced by its bucolic setting.
Inside, the mill is comfortable and has kept its old and quality features: exposed beams, parquet floors, 1950s floor tiles, late 18th century tiles, ironwork, oak windows and shutters.
With its three bedrooms, the house also benefits from a convertible attic, recent roofs, a central heating system, double and triple glazing. And a spring supplies the house with running water!
The fully enclosed garden is beautifully planted with trees (including a hundred-year-old pine tree and a bamboo grove): a Zen atmosphere is guaranteed!
This mill, with a few renovations and refreshments, will be your real
your own little corner of paradise.
The house consists of ;
*ON THE GROUND FLOOR :
- an entrance hall; original old tiles: 11 m².
- a living/dining room; open fireplace, terracotta floor tiles, exposed beams: 32 m2
- a kitchen; old tiled floor, exposed beams: 28 m²
- a bathroom; bath, washbasin, bidet, WC, old tiles: 14 m²
- adjoining and communicating workshop/boiler room: 41 m²; attic above.
*ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- a landing; carpeting: 9 m2
- three bedrooms (19, 13 and 17 m2); chestnut floors
- attic to be converted; exposed framework: 47 m ².
*Bucher; 11 m ².
*Wheel and millstream
Dynamic village with all amenities only 9 km away.
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Buona / Alcuni ristrutturazione
- Country Seat
- zona abitabile (m2)
- 132 m²
- Terreno m2
- 1.712 m²
- Stanze da letto
- Totale bagni
- Doppia lucidatura