In the middle of a lively Vaucluse village this former farmhouse with pool sits in a beautiful closed garden, and offers 3 spacious beds as well as a medical office transformable in an apartment.
Old stones transformed in a beautiful and very spacious village property. This farm house, formerly containing a main house and a large barn, has been changed into a very comfortable 266m² house with possibility of an independent apartment.
Sitting just 200 meters from the center of a lively provencal village in the Vaucluse, close to the A7-motorway, 100kms from Nîmes airport.
Outside a lovely garden with full grown provencal trees, pretty terrace and a pool (8*4m), a summer kitchen and a barn (total outside 30m² of annex buildings).
- main entrance hall (6m²)
- access to the medical office (total of 2 rooms, kitchenette and toilet, 38m²)
- access to the main living room with half open kitchen (total of 93m²!)
- cellar (5m²)
- mezzanine, spacious enough for being a bedroom
- 3 bedrooms (38m² en suite, 15m² and 18m²)
- spacious attic for storage, transformable in more bedrooms if desired
All floors are tiled downstairs with natural white stone. Upstairs wooden floors. Ancient beams are visible. Comfortable house to live in during all the year thanks to its quality insulation.
Advantages of this property:
- easy access from the main roads, own large parking place
- fenced garden, ideal to lock up and leave (alarm system present)
- close to all amenities in the village, yet in a calm neighbourhood
- Tipo di Proprietà
- Casa urbana
- Categoria speciale
- B&B - Ospite
- misura della pianta
- 1.030 m²
- zona abitabile
- 266 m²
- Stanze da letto
- Totale bagni
- Doppia lucidatura
- Internet a banda larga