The small hamlet of Valdiveltrica, which contains Ginevri House, consists of 2 more complexes: one is currently used as tourist accommodation, the other for private residential purposes.
The village is also made up of other smaller buildings:
- A church / chapel from 1800, recently restored
- A well, used as a small warehouse
The entire property of over 3 hectares, currently contains: in addition to the buildings above, a small farm, a vegetable garden, about 50 fruit trees - including olive and apricot trees - and several cypress trees.
The property belonged, for the first half of the 1800s, to the family of Pergola Ginevri Blasi, who built a "hunting lodge", a country house, and turned the building of the convent and the church into homes for the families of farmers, with a large stable on the ground floor and other shelters for animals. The Ginevri Blasi also built the now restored chapel. In 2000, the buildings, the park and a small plot surrounding were purchased by two families who restored the villa obtaining a country house without architectural barriers with seven en-suite bedrooms, for a total of 24 beds, all accessible to every type of user, and a restaurant with 30-50 seats, while the peasants' houses were adapted to homes for the families themselves.
There is space to build a swimming pool and a natural amphitheater is suitable for hosting shows and events.
Superficie utile:(800|net surface”)
Ginevri villa is located 2 km from Mondavio; a beautiful village famous for the Roveresca Fortress, built between 1482 and 1492 by Giovanni Della Rovere, lord of Senigallia, of the Vicariate of Mondavio. It is widely considered a masterpiece of Renaissance military architecture. The City of Mondavio, along with Corinaldo and Pergola, form the "Golden Valley": a unique area, strongly characterised by different forms of rural and spiritual tourism and an equally considerable architectural heritage in the city centres. These historical-cultural ways, with castles and fortifications, abbeys and museums, makes this area hugely popular and superbly interesting. One mustn’t forget also the importance of local food and wine, which offers the opportunity to taste traditional recipes of the sea and the earth.
Ancona airport is about 50km away, the beaches of Marotta are about 20km away.
The property has been completely restored, the villa combines modern chromatic and stylistic solutions with classic elements. The restaurant kitchen is fully functional
Both buildings are equipped with solar panels, positioned on the roofs: the villa ones are 9,5Kw and the hamlet ones are 4,5kW, and are all connected to a common system of constructed wetlands that dispose of gray and black water. While the sewage is sent to a communal sewer, some is purified through a natural filtering system and fed back into the water system for private agricultural use.
Heating is provided by LPG gas cylinder from 2.800lt.
Classe Energetica: G Ipe 374,272 kWh/m2anno
Classe Energetica: G Ipe 287,988 kWh/m2anno
- Année de construction
- Type de bien
- Siège de Pays
- Taille Parcelle
- Terrain 1-5 HA
- Surface habitable (m2)
- 800 m²
- Terrain de (m2)
- 30 000 m²
- occupation max.
- Étages / Niveaux
Description de la chambre
- Nombre de pièces
- Salles de Bains
- Double vitrage
- Pavillon d'amis
- TV dans les chambres
Services dans l'environnement
- Côte 20 km
- Aéroport 50 km