An old colonial manor for sale in the North West province near Pretoria and Johannesburg
The domain can very comfortably accommodate 40 to 50 guests.
The manor lodge consists mostly of double rooms with en-suite facilities.
It has a high quality restaurant, excellent overnight facilities and a conference and training venue and swimming pool situated in the breathtaking setting of a Nature Reserve.
The domain consists of:
1. Management House: about 100 m2, Hobby room, Living room, Large kitchen dining room, 3 bedrooms o.w. one master bedroom en 2 bathrooms. Covered terrace overlooking animals feeding place.
2. ‘Rondavel’ A 4 person, thatched roof c.a. 7m round holiday house with open bathroom, toilet, and kitchen.
3. Double 'Rondavel' (in use as holiday house of the owners) 2 round sections with square additions in total c.a. 100 m2. Living room, Kitchen dining room, entrance, bathroom, 2 bedrooms, large covered terrace.
Double garage next to this house. Plans to rebuild into an apartment.
4. ‘Manor’ Villa, partly 2 floors;
Ground floor: Large Lounge living room partly in use as breakfast room in winter expanded to restaurant, library, winter garden to a covered terrace/summer restaurant,
a. 3 x 4 persons family rooms with separate 2persons children section and own bathrooms with separated toilet,
b. 1 x 2 persons guestroom with separate bathroom and toilet.
c. 2 major rooms with direct access to the tiled terrace that is in direct contact with the swimming pool.
2nd floor: Open space office floor [100 m2] with large balcony overlooking the garden and swimming pool,
5. Solar heated swimming pool with thatched shower, toilet and Sauna.
6. Next to the Manor villa a partly attached building, containing the Managers office [10 m2] with build-in man size vault, and the professional i.e. fully equipped restaurant kitchen [20 m2], with separate [4 m2] cool chamber and storage [6m2]. Outside kitchen closest to the main Electr.distribution board a build step which covers the Uninterrupted Power Supply unit (in case of power failure!)
7. Boma: 150/200 m2 open air area in middle of various buildings; containing large round open fire sitting place, for various activities,
8. Open air restaurant section [36 seats] around a larger dam [round 9 m+] with fountain and carpers,
9. Attached a large closed-off thatched Lapa [c.a. 150 m2] used for; conferences, gatherings, festivities etc.
a. Attached storage [10 m2].
b. Separate building at end of Boma:
10. Meeting room/television/game room [50m2] with big screen and beamer,
11. Family guesthouse 4 persons, with bathroom & toilet + private terrace,
12. 2 Shower/toilet sections (male, female) with 3 showers each, for:
13. 5 x 2 persons tents with covered terraces.
14. Workers house (under construction); 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
a living room and covered terrace for all (mainly restaurant) personnel that either live on the premises or have to stay overnight.
15. Horses stables (4 separated sections for 3 horses + storage)
16. Swimming pool
17. Tennis court,
18. Various Gardens.
- Type de bien
- Classe spéciale
- Chambres d'hôtes/Gîtes
- Extra info
- Propriété 10-20 HA
- Terrain de (m2)
- 170 000 m²
- Maison de gardiens
- Pavillon d'amis