PRICED TO SELL!
Reduction from €399,000 to €251,450
Spacious 3 bed stone house with RIVER VIEWS in a bustling bastide market town, PLUS a 2 bed independant duplex, 75m² loft, patio, terrassed gardens, garage.
Bergerac 48kms, Bordeaux 70kms, St Emilion 12kms.
This fabulous RIVERSIDE stone house offers bags of volume and features, original parquet and tiled floors, fireplaces, high ceilings. Perfect large family home with separate accommodation for visiting family and friends or holiday rentals.
Currently 3 bedrooms (one downstairs) in the main house with the possibility to add more in the upstairs 75m² loft space, two reception rooms, kitchen, workshop, storeroom, 2 bathrooms (one downstairs), adjoining 2 storey garage and a 70m² separate apartment with open plan kitchen and living room, large newly installed shower room, 2 WCs, and a bedroom and study upstairs.
Most rooms face south towards the river and have fantastic river views.
The garden is on three levels with a large patio, lawns and mature shrubs.
The town centre is a 1 minute walk and the train station is a 5 minute walk.
Easy access to Bergerac and Bordeaux by car or train. The town has all major supermarkets, shops, banks, schools and colleges, Doctors, pharmacies etc and a SWIMMING BEACH for those long hot summer days.
Farmers market every Monday morning.
This lovely property comprises:
Main House - Downstairs:
* Entrance Hall (7.90m²) original tiled floor
* Kitchen (22.30m²) tiled floor, exposed beams, one of two wooden staircases to 1st floor, French door to riverside patio
* Dining room (20m²) tiled floor, French doors to riverside patio
* Lounge (26.50m²) original parquet floor, fireplace, second staircase to 1st floor, French doors to riverside patio
* Bedroom (18.45m²) tomette tiled floor
* Bathroom (7.75m²) bath, sink, bidet, tomette tiled floor, WC cubicle with door
* Understairs cupboard used as utility area
* Workshop (24.60m²)
* Storeroom (7m²) with entrance leading to adjoining apartment
Main House - Upstairs
Accessed from two staircases either from the kitchen or lounge
* Large landing (4.75m²) used as a dressing area, wall mounted air con unit
* Bedroom (15m²) parquet floor, exposed beams, sink & marble washstand, wall mounted aircon unit, window to river views, door to bathroom
* Jack and Jill bathroom (6.50m²) rolltop bath facing the window and river views, sink, bidet, WC
* Master Bedroom (26.50m²) parquet floor, 2 windows with river views, door to bathroom
* Smaller landing from lounge staircase (also has doors to the bathroom and master bedroom) leads to the
* Huge loft space (75m²) with over 3m ceiiling height, last used as an artists studio, wooden floor, exposed beams to roof (insulated) side windows at either end and 4 large skylights in the roof, sink, - plans exist for conversion to 2 ensuite bedrooms
* Storeroom in the eaves (20m² floor)
* Mezzanine (11m²)
* Attic spaces insulated for further storage if needed
Independant Duplex Apartment with own utility meters on 2 floors accessed either from the downstairs of the main house or from it's own French doors from the riverside patio and stairs from the river path:
* Fully fitted IKEA kitchen (9m²) includes whitegoods, gas hob, electric oven
* Living room (25.90m²) French doors to patio and river views
* Shower room (5.90m²) Italian shower, Sink, bidet, WC - all new
* 2nd WC
Wooden staircase to:
* Landing (2.20m²) window giving lots of light
* Bedroom (17.90m²) wooden floor, river views
* Other room (approx 8m²)
Gated entrance to Patio and garden on three levels overlooking the river with steps to access each level and steps down to the riverpath
Adjoing garage (18.90m²) at the back of the property with two floors which could be opened through to the house, electric up and over door
The house and duplex apartment are on full MAINS GAS central heating (the Boiler in the main house is 3 yrs old, the boiler in the apartment is in good condition, both are on MAINS DRAINAGE and have independent utility meters
All windows and external doors are PVC Double Glazed and recent
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to live so close the river in this well elevated and majestic house and appreciate its' magnificent views, take in the sunrises and sunsets, and have the town and all amenities on your doorstep but out of sight and sound........
- Tipo de Inmueble
- tipo vivienda
- B&B - huésped - Cámping
- Tamaño de la vivienda (m2)
- 330 m²
- Parcela m2
- 546 m²
- Cuartos de baño suplementarios
- Doble acristalamiento
- Casa de huéspedes