This large, 3 storey, striking house in the original village of St Bon, Courchevel has fantastic views, 138m2 habitable space, plus large cellars, and land that, at present is a beautiful orchard and garden and has the option of private parking
The property can be used with a one bedroomed ground floor apartment, plus the main house, or the apartment can be used as more receptions rooms as there is an adjoining door.
The house (excluding apartment) consists of :
-Large entrance porch
-Kitchen / diner with a wood burning stove
- a first floor very large functional landing area which can be used as an office, library or fitness area, plus 2 good size bedrooms, one with a balcony and a bathroom and separate WC.
-on the 3rd and top floor there are stunning mountain views from the second large landing area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom
The heating and hot water system is very well engineered and automatically switches between solar energy, wood or fuel burners depending on the seasonal usage.
This 3 storey house, with lovely gardens and large caves is very striking and sits proudly in the village of St Bon, Courchevel.
The property consist of -
-A front entrance into a one bedroomed apartment which joins the main house, so can be used as an extra reception room and downstairs bathroom, utility area.
- A second entrance leads, via a small terrace, to a useful porch
- A kitchen / diner with a wood burning stove
- A first floor very large functional landing area which can be used as an office, library
or fitness area, plus 2 good size bedrooms, one with a balcony and a bathroom and
- 3rd and top floor stunning mountain views from the second large
landing area , 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
St Bon is the Chef lieu of Courchevel, the main original village, it has the local Town Hall, a supermarket, ski shop and pizza restaurant.
Easy access to skiing and return on skis direct via a pisted red run (snow conditions permitting) to the village,
There is a free bus that runs all winter and in July and August up to all the Courchevel villages , or down to Bozel.
St Bon is 2 kms by road to Le Praz where there are 3 ski lifts and good (paid) parking
- Tipo de Inmueble
- Casa adosada
- tipo vivienda
- Bueno / alguna decoración
- Propiedad de esquí
- Tamaño de la vivienda (m2)
- 138 m²
- Parcela m2
- 151 m²
- Terrenos HA / legalmente
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Cuartos de baño suplementarios
- Casa de huéspedes