Very Close to Saint Emilion, 45 minutes from Bordeaux city center and international airport.
Vine in excellent condition - great terroir - AOC Montagne St Emilion - large stone house = Superb opportunity !
The lands are :
- 9.88 ha of vines in excellent condition in only one block, AOC Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- 1.20 ha of park with 2 lakes
- Terroir: Clay-limestone and clay-loam
- Appellation: AOC Montagne Saint Emilion
- Grape Variety Red: Merlot (95%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (5%)
- Density: 5000 to 7500 plants per Hectare
- Average age of vines: 30 years
The house :
All the property is on one parcel of land and has a private path to go the house.
In the center of the property, there is a 620 m2 Girondine stone house south facing house surrounded by vineyards on gentle slopes which offers an outstanding environment and beautiful landscape.
The house's surface is 400 m2 including 6 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms, 2 living rooms, kitchen, fireplace, double glazing, oil boiler, very well insulated…
Adjoining at the house we find a large meeting room completely equipped of 220 m2 with caterers kitchen and cloakrooms.
The outbuildings :
- a winery of 200m2 equipped with concrete tanks, total capacity of 1 192 hL.
- an annexe outbuilding to renovate around 200 m2, ideal for a barrels cellar.
- a large shed of 250m2 for the machineries.
The sales :
- Total production is around 74 000 bottles.
- A registered brand name
- Wines sold to export and bars, hotels and restaurant
- Client portfolio available (to deal with the owner)
- The wine stock and vineyard machineries has to be negotiated.
- Tipo de Inmueble
- tipo vivienda
- Clase especial
- Información extra
- Residencia 10-20 HA
- Tamaño de la parcela
- 126.402 m²
- Tamaño de la vivienda
- 620 m²
- Cuartos de baño suplementarios