"I dreamed last night I was returning to Couze. I was standing by the gate to the driveway and then walking up to the house. Turning back towards the valley, I discovered the peaceful view in front of me : the mist flooded the houses below and gave this scenery a magical and majestic aspect..."
This is neither a dream nor the beginning of a best-selling novel, but rather reality. And it is up to you to discover and to make this place your own.
The house, built in the 1980s, combines the charm of the old with its large Périgordian roof and the comfort of a modern house.
It was built with quality materials. Its beautiful volumes make it a house of character allowing a big family to get together for the holidays...
With its fully enclosed grounds of 3000sqm, it remains a human-sized house, easy to maintain.
The property is located in the heart of the Bastides of the Périgord Pourpre region. The immediate surroundings are an invitation to discover this part of the Bergerac region, with the paper-making village of Couze, the bastides of Lalinde, Beaumont-du-Périgord and Molières, and the wonderful castles of Banne, Bayac and Lanquais.
Welcome here to hikers and lovers of old stones!
The house is located on a hillside, in grounds with beautiful trees on a plot of land of more than 3000sqm with pool possibility.
The area is semi-residential and allows you not to be isolated while knowing that no one is going to come too close to disturb the quietness of the place.
A large number of amenities are located within a radius of the house: pharmacy, grocery shop, bakeries, restaurants, nursery and primary school, college in Lalinde ...
A very nice terrace facing south-west extends the main side of the house and makes it possible to envisage pleasant meals in the sun.
Inside, there are some very nice spaces available to you:
- on the ground floor: the large living room with its fireplace, the dining room, an office overlooking the terrace, a kitchen and a storeroom, a master suite with its large bedroom and bathroom, separate toilet.
- On the first floor: 4 tastefully fitted bedrooms, a bright shower room, an attic space, and also a room that can be converted to suit your needs, separate WC.
- Finally, the basement occupies a large area under the house as well as under the terrace, allowing for a car garage, a wine cellar and plenty of storage space.
Few alterations are required to make the house to your taste and to make this place of life a comfortable refuge full of charm.
- Bergerac - and its international airport serving the UK, Belgium and incidentally Morocco - are less than 20km away.
- Tipo de Inmueble
- tipo vivienda
- Bueno / alguna decoración
- Fuera de la ciudad
- Tamaño de la vivienda (m2)
- 231 m²
- Parcela m2
- 3.000 m²
- Terrenos HA / legalmente
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- Cuartos de baño suplementarios
- Doble acristalamiento
- Internet banda ancha