Perfect as a first vineyard. Based at 40 mn from Bordeaux and 10 mn from Bourg and Blaye.
- Vines : 9.58 ha
- Park : 0.65 ha
The vineyard is in one block all around the house.
The soil is a mixture of gravel, clay and silt.
80 m above sea level and very well exposed.
- Red : MERLOT 75%, CABERNET-SAUVIGNON 12%, CABERNET FRANC 11%, MALBEC 2%
- White : SAUVIGNON GRIS 100% (only 0.12 ha = 250 liters)
Average age of vines : 25 - 30 years
Density : 4500 to 6250 vines/ha
Vineyard very well maintained
Average production : 450 to 500 hL
- Winery, total capacity of 1406 hL, concrete tanks, fully equipped
- Barrel cellar,
- Storage cellar,
- Machinery shed
- Divers garage...
- All equipement (vineyard and winery are included)
- Main house of 157 m², dated from 1886, 5 bedrooms, dining room, kitchen... need few refurbishing.
-Gîte of 121 m² with a very large dining room, 3 bedrooms... recently renovated.
- 60% in bulk to Bordeaux merchants
- 40% in bottle sold to direct clients, restaurants and wholesalers.
- Property type
- Vineyard / Wine farm
- Grounds HA or legal
- Grounds 10-20 HA
- Plot size m2
- 102,339 m²
- Total living m2
- 300 m²
- All bathrooms