Located in the Department of Aude amongst the Corbières and Minervois wine appellations and just a stone’s throw from Carcassonne, you’ll find this unique 12th-century château in pristine condition and move-in ready.
It has been recently renovated but maintains its timeless characteristics such as the exquisite parquet floors, marble fireplaces, and expansive ceilings.
This gem features a sun-filled garden with a pool, 5 ensuite bedrooms plus 3 additional bedrooms, outbuildings, a wine cave, and a separate 2-bedroom apartment, which rents for 7,200€ per year.
This breathtaking property is perfect for a large family or an investor interested in running a Chambres d’Hôtes or Boutique Hotel in a highly touristic area.
Upon entering the château you’ll be impressed by the stately doorway and into the main entrance hall which features a high ceiling decorated with chandeliers, and below your feet, you’ll be stunned by the luxurious Terrazzo floor and the grandiose staircase.
The main floor is made up of:
- Grand hallway
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a beautiful gas range stove and large enough to have a dining table. It exits out to the garden
- Utility room
- Gigantic dining room and bar with two French doors which lead to the sun-drenched garden
- Gloriously decorated living room with parquet floors and a wooden fireplace
-Second living area is fitted with air conditioning and is perfect for relaxing and winding down
The first floor is made up of:
-Master Suite with enormous dressing room, and air conditioning
-Bedroom 2 with double bed
-Bedroom 3 with ensuite bathroom
-Bedroom 4 with ensuite bathroom
-Bedroom 5 with ensuite bathroom
-Bedroom 6 with double bed
-Separate WC with hand basin
-Enormous terrace with a view of the Black Mountains
The second floor is made up of:
- A gym
- Large bathroom
- Bedroom 7 with double bed
- Bedroom 8 with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 9 with double bed
- Two Storage rooms
- The separate apartment has two bedrooms and 1 bathroom and a courtyard. It rents for 600€ per month and there is a 3-year lease.
This stately Château is just 30 minutes from the Carcassonne Airport, 25 minutes from the Medieval Cité, 18 minutes from the Lézignan-Corbières train station, 45 minutes from the beaches of the Mediterranean, and 38 minutes to Narbonne.
Additional photos and floorplans available upon request
- Property Type
- Category detail
- Total living m2
- 600 m²
- Plot size m2
- 1,386 m²
- Grounds HA or legal
- Grounds 0-1 HA
- All bathrooms
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool