Near all amenities 40 mn from bordeaux The oldest existing buildings of the castle of Mons, date from the fifteenth and sixteenth century. The present facade and large cellar dates from the second half of the seventeenth century.
- Geology: clayey limestone plateau.
- Current production area 3.5ha
- Grapes varieties : Merlots 80%. Cabernet sauvignon 17%. Malbec 3%
- Age about 40 years old.
- Orientation: North South.
- Density : 5000 vines/ha
- Massive mansion without any noise pollution around.
- Total surface around 850 m² whose 460 m² for the house.
- The house has been renovated for the structures, now the details have to be finished.
- Winery, barrels and storage room, in very good condition.
- Winemaking equipement included.
- Price wine, around 40€, reputated wine.
- WINE SPECTATOR - primeur 2010- score 88-91/ 100 « Ripe and racy, with lovely violet, anise and graphite notes and a solid core of plum fruit. —James Molesworth »
- Ideal place for wine, tourism and equestrian projects !
- The wine stock has to be negotiated separately
- Property type
- Good / some decorations
- Special class
- Vineyard / wine farm
- Extra info
- Grounds 10-20 HA
- Total living area
- 460 m²
- Plot size
- 110,000 m²
- All bathrooms