This chateau was built in the 17th Century but has parts dating back to the 11th Century and has been totally remodelled and restored.
It is an impressive building, standing at the end of a long tree lined driveway.
It is located 4kms from a village with shops and restaurants between Brive and Cahors and has easy access to the A20.
The chateau is light and spacious, the rooms are large with high ceilings and there’s a clear sense of class and grandeur in it’s presentation. It has gas-fired central heating with some electric radiators on the 4th floor. The property benefits from Thermic & phonic insulation.
If you are interested in seeing floor plans and more photographs, please contact me as there is a word document available.
- Entrance hall (approx. 52m2) with stone flagged floor and vast sweeping walnut staircase with stained glass skylight above.
- Cloakroom & WC (approx. 3.5m2)
- Salon (approx. 98m2) divided into 2 rooms with a part-partition – the Grand salon with fireplace and the garden salon with French doors onto the garden.
- Dining room (approx. 35m2) double aspect.
- Kitchen/Dining room (approx. 36.5m2) fully equipped with kitchen island and doors into the garden.
- Snug/TV room (approx. 24m2)
- Large pantry/storeroom/utility (approx. 14.5m2)
- Stairs down to cellar & vaulted wine cellar
- Landing (approx. 16m2) which leads to corridor at the end of which are double doors leading to a double stone staircase down to the garden
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 43m2) with red marbled bath/shower room & WC (approx. 10.5m2)
- Office/TV/Games room (approx. 44m2) could be another bedroom.
- Salon (approx. 25m2) with doors onto balcony over front door of chateau.
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 37m2) with blue & white bath/shower room & WC (approx. 9.5m2)
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 25m2) with bathroom & WC (approx. 11m2)
- Storage room (approx. 7m2)
- Doors off landing to decked roof terrace (approx. 200m2)
- Bedroom 4 (approx. 37m2) with door to decked roof terrace and bath/shower room & WC (approx. 6m2)
- Bedroom 5 (approx. 14m2) with bathroom & WC (approx. 6.5m2)
- Summer kitchen (approx. 6.5m2) for roof terrace
- Bedroom 6 (approx. 22m2) with bathroom & WC (approx. 5m2)
- Bedroom 7 (approx. 28m2) with shower room & WC (approx. 6m2) and circular staircase to tower.
- Bedroom 8 in roof space (approx. 16m2) with shower room & WC (approx. 5m2)
- Attic room (approx. 10m2)
- Belvedere room (approx. 17m2)
Land & Outbuildings:
Barn converted in 2009, also with gas-fired central heating.
- Living room (approx. 55m2)
- Kitchen/Dining room (approx. 44m2) with balcony
- Bedroom 1 (approx. 11m2)
- Shower room & WC (approx. 5.5m2)
- Bedroom 2 (approx. 15m2) with bath/shower room & WC (approx. 6.5m2)
- Bedroom 3 (approx. 12m2)
- Corridor (approx. 6.5m2)
- Door to Bedroom 4 (approx. 15.5m2) with bath/shower room & WC (approx. 5.5m2)
- Stairs down to separate ground floor;
- Kitchen/Dining/Living room (approx. 33m2) with doors to courtyard
NB. Bedroom 4 and the living area below could be separated to provide guardians accommodation.
Garage (approx. 60m2)
Swimming pool (circular 12m diameter) in a walled area
Land of approx. 9.5 Ha made up of parkland, orchard, woods and fields.
- Property type
- Special class
- Guesthouse-bed & breakfast-gites
- Extra info
- Grounds 5-10 HA
- Total living area
- 700 m²
- Plot size
- 93,563 m²
- All bathrooms
- Swimming pool