This complete, ready-to-move-in and well-run tourist company with expansion options is located in the green heart of France.
A typical Auvergnat farm, with private house, guest rooms, cottages, a small green campsite, a large workshop and various outbuildings. Surface area 1.35 hectares (13.500 m2).
All this in a quiet area, ideal for horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking (many marked trails), cycling, fishing and canoeing. The domain is very quietly located in the northern part of the Puy-de-Dôme, about 850 km from Utrecht, 30 km from Monlucon, 60 km from the N144 Montlucon-Clermont Ferrand, and 20 minutes by car from the A71, exit 11 Montmarault.
Main building/The farm
Living area downstairs:
Entrance through the clog loft, fully equipped kitchen with a 5-burner Smeg stove, dishwasher (Siemens) and American fridge/freezer combination (Samsung). Large pantry with central heating boiler.
Large living room with adjoining office space. Toilet with connection for washing machine.
1st floor: landing, bathroom with underfloor heating, washbasin and shower, 3 bedrooms, 1 of which is used as a walk-in closet.
Partly double glazing. Oil central heating, also a wood stove.
Total living area approx 100 m2.
Other areas of the farm
- 1 indoor barn (former cowshed) in use as a work barn,
- 2nd indoor barn used as wood storage,
- large vaulted cellar (under the entire width of the house). Surface area approximately 110 m2.
- storage space (now used as a gym)
- studio (approx. 110m2) in use as a recreation room with separate space for extra storage.
- 2 guest rooms of approximately 20 m2 each, both with shower, toilet and central heating, usually rented out as Chambres d'hôtes.
Furthermore, 2 holiday homes and a small farm campsite for 5-6 tents.
In front of the campsite a camping house with simple sanitary facilities: toilet, shower and washing up facilities.
- 2 garages, 1 with mezzanine
- pig pen (used as a greenhouse)
- former bakery (used as a flea market)
- sheep shed
- chicken coop
- vegetable garden with 15 vegetable garden boxes
- a herb garden
- various fruit trees (apple, pear, peach, cherry, fig), a grape, a walnut tree and hazelnut bushes.
A large garden with pergola and above-ground swimming pool (3m60).
- Property Type
- Category detail
- Total living m2
- 100 m²
- Stories / levels
- Plot size m2
- 13.5 m²
- Septic Tank
- Total number of rooms
- Lounge size
- 110 m²
- All bathrooms
- Storage room
- Fully Furnished
- Tiled floors
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Covered Terrace
- Child friendly environment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fruit trees
Services in the area
- Supermarket 5 km
- Dining out 5 km
- Primary school 5 km
- Hospital 30 km
- Airport 60 km
- General Practioner 5 km
- Dental service 5 km
- Train Station 5 km
- Golf Course 20 km
- River 20 km
- Lake 5 km