Even if the facade knows how to remain discreet, you will be seduced by the interior of this beautiful house located in the heart of Bergerac, in a quiet street, not far from Notre-Dame church.
The house offers beautiful volumes and has been renovated with taste: the materials which have been used are of high quality. It will be perfect for a couple looking for calm and comfort.
The house is arranged as follows:
On the ground floor :
- the entrance hall, large and bright : 15sqm
- the 2 large bedrooms : 19sqm and 17sqm
each with a bathroom or shower room and toilet : 2x12sqm
- access to the first floor by the large staircase or by lift
On the first floor :
- the large living room decorated with a beautiful fireplace : 50sqm
- the gallery / covered terrace : 30sqm
- the dining room : 20sqm
- the kitchen : 12sqm
and its back kitchen,
In the basement (with windows on the street) :
- a large room that can be converted into a bedroom, a sports room, ... : 25sqm
With access to the street:
- the covered garage allowing the parking of two cars with attic above.
Heating and hot water : gas - condensing boiler
Ventilation: VMC SF Hygro
Household: central vacuum unit with outlets in different parts of the house
The diagnostics that have been carried out do not reveal any anomalies in the electrical or gas installations.
No indication of termite infestation.
- Property Type
- Total living m2
- 250 m²
- All bathrooms
- Garage car spaces
- Double glazing
- Broadband internet