Beautiful, authentic granite house with outbuildings (with building plans for two gites), 19825 m2 land (suitable for animals), in quiet and idyllic hamlet with no traffic, near amenities.
This spacious, authentic house is very beautifully situated, on the outskirts of a quiet hamlet without traffic.
The house has many authentic features such as beamed ceilings and stone fireplaces in the dining room and the living room.
There is an adjacent barn and workshop, as well as a separate barn. For the outbuildings there are building plans in place for the construction of two gites.
The total plot size is 19825 m2, it has a well and is suitable for keeping animals.
At 5 km from the village with some basic facilities, at 20 km from Aubusson with all amenities and a train station, and 75 km from Limoges (airport). Creuse, Limousin.
- Dining room with stone fireplace (25.5 m2)
- Living room with stone fireplace and wood stove (28 m2)
- Kitchen (12 m2)
- Utility room and storage room
- 3 bedrooms with wardrobes (15,5, 15, 12,5 m2)
- Showerroom (shower, sink, 6 m2)
- Separate toilet (1,5 m2)
- Office room / bedroom (28 m2)
- Office room / bedroom (23 m2)
Beautiful wine cellar
- Adjoining barn and workshop, central heating system
- Separate barn
Central heating on wood (also possible on oil), woodburner
Insulation: The roof is insulated, the windows are single glazed
Septic tank in place
- Property type
- Special class
- Country Seat
- Grounds 1-5 HA
- Total living area
- 185 m²
- Plot size
- 19,825 m²
- All bathrooms
- Broadband internet