Mirabel aux Baronnies. 5 bedroom property with 3 independent gîtes and pool in beautiful garden.
Walking distance from all amenities, stunning views upon vineyards and Mont Ventoux. Great running business. 50kms drive from Avignon TGV, 30kms fom A7.
- This 2005 built villa sits within 500 meters from the provencal village of Mirabel aux Baronnies and meets with the modern concepts of space, luxury, light and ambiance.
- The property is about 1 hours drive from Avignon (TGV), Marseille airport or Nîmes airport are 1-1,5 hours drive from here, whereas the nearest TGV-trainstation in Orange is at about 30 kms.
- It is 6 kms from local supermarkets and very good secundary schools.
- The house is very easy to reach by car from the A7-highway (30kms).
- The villa itself consists of some 200m² living space, separated in 2 floors. There is also a basement of 100m².
- Each independent holiday home has about 30m² living space, with an extremely practical layout for holiday purposes.
- The entire building is situated in a very calm area, with neighbouring vineyards and the village at only 500 meters.
- The pool is on the premises
- The location is unique. The property is situated on the edge of the urban area of a provencal village and thus benefits from a stunning free view on the surrounding hills, the Mont Ventoux and the Côtes du Rhône vineyards. On the other side the sand hills protect the place from northern wind.
- And of course there is also the view on the Provencal village.
- This particular area of the Drôme Provençale benefits from a micro-climate, which gives a lot of sunshine, protection from the mistral wind and beautiful summer evenings.
- On the premises, some wells are used for the garden and the pool.
- The 2005-built property as a whole is very well fitted in the landscape.
The pool (70m²) has a marvellous view on the country side. It was constructed in 2005 and has a technically sound desinfection system. It is heated by sunlight, the average water temperature can reach 25 degrees in July-August. Evening bathing is possible as there is underwater lighting.
The garden, laid out and kept by professionals, has grown beautifully, offering shadowy and sunny places.
- Our tour through the property starts by the porch of the main house and then the entrance hall (8,5m²), which is spacious and high. It is lit by a velux window in the roof, whereas the wooden floor immediately gives a cosy ambiance.
- On the left hand side, the living (42m²) has also a wooden floor and an open fire place. The 3 glassdoors all open to the terraces, covered and semi-covered, on south east and south. The heating in this room is special: no convectors on the walls but under the floor to be able to save space and have the doors wide open whenever you like.
- The kitchen (>20m²), all equipped, with tiles on the floor, has 2 windows (on north and east) and 1 door to the terrace on the south.
- Then we get into the cellar (>10m²), which has another door leading outside, a window and tiles on the floor.
- Back in the central entrance hall, we walk into a corridor, the 3-bedroom section, leading to, on the right hand side, the first bedroom (12m²) on north-east, with wooden floor and 2 windows, and a second bedroom (>16m² with small dressing) on north-west, with carpetfloor and 2 windows. At the end of the corridor is a separate toilet with basin and tiles on the floor. At the left hand side of the corridor is the bathroom (>9m²) with a large bathtub, a shower, double wash basin, 2 windows and tiles. And the last room here is an office, which can also be used as a bedroom (almost 15m²), on south-east, with doors to a terrace, views upon the Mont Ventoux and having a wooden floor again.
All essential rooms are on the ground floor, with a big parking outside.
- On the first floor, accessible by wooden stairs, we enter by a library room (25m²), which can be used as a bedroom, with 2 windows, one on south-east and one on the south, and again tiles on the floor. The wooden beams under the ceiling give a cosy ambiance here.
- The next communicating room is a bedroom (almost 16m²) where a shower and double wash basin have been put in place, to serve as a guestroom or an AirBnB potential. It has 2 windows, on north-east and east, tiles on the floor and again beams at the ceiling.
- A staircase leads from the entrance hall to the basement. A second separate toilet, a garage for 3 cars and 2 caves of a total of 110m² leaves space for storage, a large workshop and management of the holiday homes. Outside is a separate laundry and storage room (4,5m²) for the guests of the holiday homes.
- In the cave the heating system for the whole complex can be found, as well as 4 electric water suppliers, each holiday home having its own and the main house is separate. The 3000 liter fuel supply is also located in one of the caves.
Once outside again, the 3 adjacent holiday homes, type bungalows, have a modern ambiance. The interiors are 100% similar, but each gîte has its own charming view on the surroundings and is positioned differently to the sun. 2 of them are south-west, one is south-east.
- Inside each holiday home of 30m² approximately, entirely tiled, is a kitchen, a bathroom with shower, wash basin and a toilet. The living consists of a dinner space and a sleeping area for 2 people, separable by a curtain. In the bedroom is room for bunkbeds.
There is airconditioning.
- Each holiday home has its own terrace and garden. The houses all offer individual privacy for the renters, which is highly appreciated.
- The renting is a big success, it offers a healthy turnover, whereas returning guests and new ones are well mixed. Of course the rental address database makes part of the sale.
- The premises offer lots of space to enlarge and extend the business. It is possible to build a 4th and even 5th gîte and rent them out as well.
- The existing building of the gîtes can also quite easily be transformed. The 3 existing holiday homes in 1 bungalow with views on both sides. And so create a property consisting of a bungalow-part and a villa.
- The property is entirely built with good materials, that are very well kept in shape.
- Windows, doors and shutters are all in wood, all windows are double glazed. The insulation of the roof and walls is according to standards.
This property offers a unique opportunity to settle in the south of France and have a great standard of living, whilst meeting renting people all year around, who are completely independent but who can and will rely on the owner if neccessary. This concept has proven very successfull from the start of this business model.
The premium is a spacious and beautiful main modern house for those who would like to have a place in the sun and a good income to enjoy this new perspective in life.
- The elementary school is in the village (500m).
- All amenities, from excellent cinemas (movies in English!) to big and lovely provencal markets and fine bakers, are really close at hand.
- B&B - Gasthaus - Gites
- Wohnfläche (m2)
- 275 m²
- Grundstücksfläche (m2)
- 3.830 m²
- Andere Bäder
- Breitband Internet