Chalet on nearly 500m² of land, close to the river in the village of Moulin, close to Peisey village.
Current layout has a studio apartment and a 1 bedroom apartment on the ground floor with a garage.
A separate entrance to a stairwell with a 2 bedroom apartment on the 1st floor and a second 2 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor.
The 1st and 2nd floor apartment could easily be combined into a larger dwelling with 6 bedrooms.
Located between the village of Peisey linked to Peisey Vallandry, Les Arcs, La plagne and the Rosuel Nordic skiing area. A short walk from village shops and bars.
- Garage with internal door to stairwell (14m²) leading to
- Laundry room with double sink and hot water tanks
- Studio apartment with space for a sofabed and cabin area with bunk beds, and shower room with toilet (28m²). The kitchen is equipped with a microwave oven, 2 ring electric hob, extractor, sink and fridge.
- 1 bedroom apartment with bedroom (9.4m²), shower room with toilet and kitchen / living area with dining table, bunk beds and sofa bed (24m²). The kitchen is equipped with an oven, gas hob, extractor, sink, dishwasher and fridge freezer. This apartment also has a private terrace area with electric awning.
- Separate front door to stairwell leading to apartments on the 1st and 2nd floors.
The apartment front door opens into a corner kitchen (9m²) with views down the valley, with a bar counter and walkway into the large dining living area (43m²). The kitchen is equipped with gas hob, oven, extractor, microwave, double sink, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The open plan dining area has French doors onto the wrap around balcony, the living area with a second set of French doors, and windows either side of the chimney with views of the Bellcote mountain peak.
Off the living /dining area are two corridors. One with storage leading to the master bedroom with built-in wardrobes (11m²) and en-suite shower room with toilet. The second corridor has a separate toilet, shower room and door into the second bedroom (10m²).
This final apartment in under the roof with some areas below 1.8m. The low apartment door leads into a lobby than opens into the living / dining / kitchen area (34m²) with large windows, French doors and sliding doors leading to the balcony looking across the valley with views of the river. The kitchen is equipped with a 2 ring electric hob, oven, microwave, sink, dishwasher and fridge freezer. At the front of the chalet a first bedrooms (13m²) also has a large window with views across the valley, with built-in wardrobes under the low ceiling. At the rear of the property is a corridor with the second bedroom (13m²) with built-in wardrobes, a shower room, separate toilet, and storage room with hot water tanks.
- The apartment on the 1st floor has hydronic underfloor heating and a CMV (Controlled Mechanical Ventilation).
- The chalet is not connected to mains sewage, but has a septic tanks that requires very little maintenance.
The chalet is on a road with plenty of communal parking that will always be snow cleared. With a field on one side, the river with footpaths and the quiet road leading to just one other neighbour, you are sure to remain undisturbed here.
Moulin is a quiet hamlet with a few gites and chalet businesses, and a chapel. Just a few minutes walk from the village of Peisey, with a village shop, bakery, butcher, cheese shop, a couple of bars and restaurants, as well as it's own ski shop (many of which are open year round). Peisey is also connected to the Peisey Vallandry ski resort by lobster pots running during the winter and summer seasons. Moulin is connected to Peisey village, the resort of Peisey Vallandry and The Rosuel Nordic skiing area by a regular free bus service in season.
In the heart of the Vanoise National Park, Peisey Nancroix is halfway up the valley leading to the ski resort of Peisey Vallandry part of Paradiski and the popular area of Rosuel known for its cross country skiing and summer activities.
Paradiski is the 2nd largest linked skiable domain in the world with:
- 425km of pistes over 14390 hectares
- 232 pistes for all levels
- 263 hectares of man-made snow, 818 snow machines
- 2 equipped glaciers at more than 3000m high
- 70% of the skiable domain over 2000m
- 3 resorts: Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry and La Plagne
Great summer activities such as golf, walking, cycling, mountain biking, rafting, and paragliding. Italy is less than an hour away via the col de Petit Saint Bernard open throughout the summer.
Peisey Vallandry - Getting Here… Chambery is the nearest international airport and is only just over an hour away, Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble are all 2 hours away. The nearest train stations are Landry, 15 minutes by car or taxi and Bourg-Saint-Maurice with direct Eurostar connections during the ski season. It takes about 10 hours to drive from Calais and the other ferry ports in the north of France.
- Spezielle Kategorie
- Grundstücksfläche (m2)
- 477 m²
- Wohnfläche (m2)
- 250 m²
- Andere Bäder