This property is situated at 30 mn from Bordeaux and near all commodities. This is a very charming and large property but needs important renovations.
The vineyard is very well maintained and able to produce good wines.
The property is set up on 27.72 hectares :
- 22.86 ha of vine, with 44 % Merlot, 24 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 18 % Sémillon et 14% de Sauvignon Blanc.
- soil is predominantly clay loam,
- average age : 20 years
- density : 5 000 vine/ha
We find also 2.40 ha of land ready to be planted for vine and 2.40 ha of park, building, pathway…
This property can produce Cadillac Côtes de Bordeaux red, rosé, white wine, and sweet white wine.
The professional buildings are :
- winery, 700m², equipped with concrete tanks for a total capacity of 3 450hL. The winery and his equipment is very basic and will need important renovation,
- workshop, barn, office… on 670 m²,
- large storage cellar.
This is important to note that all professional buildings need renovation to find back their authentic caractere.
There are also 3 old houses in bad condition for around 230 m².
Château constructed in 1900 with a 19th century style made with stone, slate roof and large park with mature trees.
The structure is in good condition but some paints and carpentry have to be refurbished.
- central heating at the ground and first floor, oil boiler,
- hot water tank,
- septic tank,
- electricity redone 20 years ago.
The habitable surface (including ground and first floor) is 325 m².
The second floor needs to be rearranged and proposes a surface of 148 m².
All the manor is set on a cellar of 150 m² keeping the manor dry (not humid)
A total surface of 625 m².
At the property entrance there is also a worker house of 116 m² to renovate.
50% of the production is sold in bottles to distributors and importers.
50% is sold to Bordeaux merchants.
One brand is included (not registered)
- Spezielle Kategorie
- Extra Info
- Grundstück > 20 HA
- Grundstücksfläche (m2)
- 272.000 m²
- Wohnfläche (m2)
- 625 m²
- Unterkunft für den Hauswart